Additional Safety Measures
Your health is important to us.
To ensure safety for all of our existing clients and new clients, below are the extra steps that we have implemented in our services.
1. Make sure that every client does not currently have cold or flu-like symptoms.
2. Make sure that the client has not travelled outside of Canada within the past 14 days.
3. Make sure that the client has not been in contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
4. Make sure that the client has not been tested positive for COVID-19.
5. Proof of vaccination.
1. All tools will be sanitized and disinfected but we recommend purchasing your own set but this is optional.
(1 Cutting Comb, 4 Clips,1 Cutting Cape will be available for purchase to have your own set for $20 at cost.)
2. All towels are sanitized and disinfected.
3. All protective equipment used in the previous appointment will be sanitized.
1. Stylist will be wearing a mask, the client must wear a mask as well.
2. Stylist will be wearing shoe covers from entering premises.
3.. Stylist will be using your purchased cape or a fresh cape.
4. Stylist will not be blowdrying hair at this time. Styling will be done with hot tools.
1. E-transfer to email@example.com
All measures are subject to change recommended by guidelines provided by the government.
If you have any other concerns please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org